Customized Professional Development Programs are organizational requirements-based training programs to meet the current and future workforce development needs. Some examples of programs ICATT recently custom developed and delivered include: Leadership Development, Talent Within, Project Management. Professionalism in the Workplace, Grant Specialist Training, Federal Position Classification Training, Robotics Application, and Security Architecture.
- Responsive to unique organizational requirements and needs.
- Just-in-time training.
- Driving organizational performance and timeliness.
- To meet the professional development and upscaling needs of an organization’s workforce.
- Conduct needs assessment to determine requirements.
- Custom develop courseware based on requirements.
- Deliver training during mutually agreed upon schedule
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Assess the impact of the training and offer enhancements.