ICATT Career Academy incorporates all forms of professional development programs including industry recognized certification programs for workforce readiness, customized professional development programs that yield skills improvement and e-learning development to increase mastery and reach of learning outcomes.
ICATT Career Academy services include:
- Industry Recognized Certification Programs
- Customized Professional Development Programs
- E-Learning Development
Industry Recognized Certification Programs
An Industry Recognized Certification is an education- and work-related credential, which is meant to verify an individual’s qualification or competence. The certification is issued by a third party that has relevant authority to issue such a credential.
ICATT currently offers Scaled Agile Product Owner Product Manager (POPM) and CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security +.
The value of industry-recognized certifications cannot be underestimated. In a study conducted by the Information Technology Association of America, vendor or industry certification was found to be as important as a bachelor’s degree to information technology (IT) companies, while non-IT companies placed certification only just below a bachelor’s degree.
Global access to talent. People who succeed are prepared with more than skills, it includes selling yourself.
ICATT implements each industry-recognized certification program as follows:
- Conduct an average of 5 days remote and/or self-paced Bootcamp training
- Provide access to up to one year of coaching and examination preparation for certification.
- Provide up to one year of access to career readiness opportunities such as portfolio preparation, resume writing, informational interviews, externships, soft skills training, networking, career guidance and referrals.
- Establish & maintain a network of program cohorts as a community of practice
Customized Professional Development Programs
Customized Professional Development Programs are organizational requirements-based training programs to meet the current and future workforce development needs. Some examples of programs ICATT recently custom developed and delivered include: Leadership Development, Talent Within, Project Management. Professionalism in the Workplace, Grant Specialist Training, Federal Position Classification Training, Robotics Application, and Security Architecture.
- Responsive to unique organizational requirements and needs.
- Just-in-time training.
- Driving organizational performance and timeliness.
- To meet the professional development and upscaling needs of an organization’s workforce.
- Conduct needs assessment to determine requirements.
- Custom develop courseware based on requirements.
- Deliver training during mutually agreed upon schedule
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Assess the impact of the training and offer enhancements.
E-Learning Development is a specialized ICATT service that produces self-paced and asynchronous online training on a selected topic.
- Courseware may be accessible anytime.
- Ability to track the participation and performance of individual students.
- Ability to readily scale to a workforce spread across time zones and geographic regions.
- Develop and gain approval of the design document, which will serve as a blueprint for the courseware.
- Develop and gain approval of a storyboard containing a layout of specific content, images and engagement activities.
- Develop and gain approval of a sample prototype containing a look and feel of the courseware.
- Produce courseware using Agile methodology.
- Field test from sources including subject matter expert reviews, stakeholder feedback, and end-user experience.
- Finalize, install, and test courseware in a designated Learning Management System (LMS).
You may click to download the following links: