E-Learning Development is a specialized ICATT service that produces self-paced and asynchronous online training on a selected topic.
- Courseware may be accessible anytime.
- Ability to track the participation and performance of individual students.
- Ability to readily scale to a workforce spread across time zones and geographic regions.
- Develop and gain approval of the design document, which will serve as a blueprint for the courseware.
- Develop and gain approval of a storyboard containing a layout of specific content, images and engagement activities.
- Develop and gain approval of a sample prototype containing a look and feel of the courseware.
- Produce courseware using Agile methodology.
- Field test from sources including subject matter expert reviews, stakeholder feedback, and end-user experience.
- Finalize, install, and test courseware in a designated Learning Management System (LMS).